Credit: Greg M. Cooper-USA TODAY Sports
Kicker, Matt Prater
- Consensus: K#8
- Yahoo!: K#11
- ESPN: K#9
Kicker Matt Prater might be gone from the thin air of Mile High where he once infamously kicked his 64-yard field goal, but even in Detroit he remains a viable special teams option.
[table id=13 /]
After a shaky start to the 2014 season, (which started with a suspension) Prater was signed by the Lions after the team failed to find reliability in their other ventures. Once in Detroit, Prater did need a minute to settle in, but once he did he became solid.
In 11 games he managed to score 84 points.
In 2015, he’ll play 11 games indoors. That’s a promising statistic for a guy who should continue to improve.
Nate Williams is an editor and columnist for FanSided and SideLionReport.com. For continued Detroit Lions and Fantasy Football news and analysis, you can follow him on twitter at @NateWilliamsFS and SLR at @SideLionReport.
More from SideLion Report
- Top 5 revenge games on the Detroit Lions 2023 schedule
- Lions center Frank Ragnow optimistic about continuing to play through toe injury
- Detroit Lions 2023 preseason schedule: Dates, times and opponents
- A new contract extension projection for Lions quarterback Jared Goff
- 4 wide receivers the Detroit Lions could still look to acquire this offseason