Credit: Matt Kartozian-USA TODAY Sports
More from Lions News
- Top 5 revenge games on the Detroit Lions 2023 schedule
- Lions center Frank Ragnow optimistic about continuing to play through toe injury
- Detroit Lions 2023 preseason schedule: Dates, times and opponents
- A new contract extension projection for Lions quarterback Jared Goff
- Louis Riddick thinks Lions wide receivers will be fine without Jameson Williams
These teams will test the Detroit Lions in their second year offense. Matthew Stafford will have to make smart decisions. The offensive line will need to give him time for the routes to run out and block for the run game. The receivers will need to be on their A game in order to beat the secondary.
In 2014, the offense struggled at times. Part of it can be associated with the banged up offensive line after week one. Another portion can be attributed to the first year in a new offensive scheme. No matter what area you point the finger, there are a few, and they definitely have to improve. In the second year of this scheme, I think you will see the offense pick up a bit. They better if they want to compete with these tough defenses.
So, without any further hesitation, let’s get into the best defenses the team will see this season.
Next: Green Bay Packers