Credit: Benny Sieu-USA TODAY Sports
Is there any shock here? Aaron Rodgers is the best quarterback in the league.The reigning NFL MVP will give the Lions fits as usual, or will he? better yet has he?
What if I told you that Aaron Rodgers has only thrown 662 yards and 4 touchdowns on the Lions since 2013. Hardly the dominating performance that Packers fans will have you believe he put on. What he does do to the Lions is beats them in Lambeau every single time. Even if he has a bad game it’s still a forgone conclusion. How can you not rank an almost guaranteed loss at number one?
What I do questions is when will Rodgers have his bad year? Every great quarterback has one. There’s a whole division of fans that are hoping 2015 will be the year.
What do you think? How would you have ranked thee quarterbacks? leave your comments below.
More from SideLion Report
- Top 5 revenge games on the Detroit Lions 2023 schedule
- Lions center Frank Ragnow optimistic about continuing to play through toe injury
- Detroit Lions 2023 preseason schedule: Dates, times and opponents
- A new contract extension projection for Lions quarterback Jared Goff
- 4 wide receivers the Detroit Lions could still look to acquire this offseason