Tyrunn Walker is poised for a huge season. He should step right in as the starting defensive tackle opposite Haloti Ngata.
More from Lions News
- Top 5 revenge games on the Detroit Lions 2023 schedule
- Lions center Frank Ragnow optimistic about continuing to play through toe injury
- Detroit Lions 2023 preseason schedule: Dates, times and opponents
- A new contract extension projection for Lions quarterback Jared Goff
- Louis Riddick thinks Lions wide receivers will be fine without Jameson Williams
Haloti will constantly draw double teams, freeing up Tyrunn to shoot gaps and rush the passer. He is a great fit for the Detroit Lions scheme and his combination of talent and work ethic is the perfect storm. Expect him to make a huge impact in 2015 and put himself in position for a multi-year deal with the team.