Jun 10, 2014; Detroit, MI, USA; Detroit Lions running back Reggie Bush (21) during mini camp at Detroit Lions training facility. Mandatory Credit: Andrew Weber-USA TODAY Sports
With training camp out in full force, players are finally getting to fully showcase their skills and make a case for the final roster.
Some players are already making the most of their opportunities watching their stock rise, while others are seeing their chances dwindle.
More from Lions News
- Top 5 revenge games on the Detroit Lions 2023 schedule
- Lions center Frank Ragnow optimistic about continuing to play through toe injury
- Detroit Lions 2023 preseason schedule: Dates, times and opponents
- A new contract extension projection for Lions quarterback Jared Goff
- Louis Riddick thinks Lions wide receivers will be fine without Jameson Williams
It’s still way too early, and we shouldn’t be getting too invested in training camp notes, but there’s not much else you can do leading up to the preseason.
Speaking of preseason, the Lions play their first game in Cleveland against the Browns on August 9th (7:30 PM EST). The game will be shown on NFL Network.
Anyway, without further ado, let’s take a look at which players have seen their stocks rise and fall the most during the first week of training camp.