Jan 18, 2015; Seattle, WA, USA; Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch (24) carries the ball as Green Bay Packers outside linebacker Nick Perry (53) attempts the tackle during the third quarter in the NFC Championship Game at CenturyLink Field. Mandatory Credit: Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports
The man they call Beast Mode is an absolute game changer. He’s like a mix of Eddie Lacy and Jamaal Charles. Fast and will knock you over.
Watching this guy has to put you in a state of awe. The way he hits the hole and changes direction to get to the second level just looks violent. Then he manages to throw would be tacklers around or just juke them out of their shoes. It’s not often that Marshawn Lynch has a bad game.
The last time the Lions and Seahawks met up in 2012, it was Lynch who controlled the game for the Seahawks. The Lions were able to win that match up. How will they fare in 2015.
Looking at these running backs has to make Lions fans worry about 2015. If it makes you feel any better, the Lions faced five 1,000 yard rushers in 2014 as well, and came out with the leagues best rushing defense. What do you think? How should this ranking have gone? Leave your comments below.
More from SideLion Report
- Top 5 revenge games on the Detroit Lions 2023 schedule
- Lions center Frank Ragnow optimistic about continuing to play through toe injury
- Detroit Lions 2023 preseason schedule: Dates, times and opponents
- A new contract extension projection for Lions quarterback Jared Goff
- 4 wide receivers the Detroit Lions could still look to acquire this offseason