Photo Credit: USA-Today Sports
The Detroit Lions Schedule is Tough
In fact, I would go out on a limb to state it is probably one of the top 5 toughest schedules in the NFL. While its difficult to really pinpoint the teams strong and weak points at this time of the year, if last season and offseason acquisitions are any indication, these teams are worthy of the top 5 defenses the Detroit Lions will face this season.
Do the Detroit Lions have what it takes to conquer these powerful defenses?
Can the offensive line step up from last season and give Matthew Stafford some time to make smart throws? Can the defensive lines be separated to open up a running game for Detroit?
These are all yet to be seen, but if my guesses are correct, these games will all be fun to watch.
We should see some progress from last year now that the team is entering its second season with both this offensive scheme and this coaching regime. The team has the talent that it takes to be winners. They have the coaches that it takes to be winners. Now let’s sit back and watch how it all comes together come September.
More from SideLion Report
- Top 5 revenge games on the Detroit Lions 2023 schedule
- Lions center Frank Ragnow optimistic about continuing to play through toe injury
- Detroit Lions 2023 preseason schedule: Dates, times and opponents
- A new contract extension projection for Lions quarterback Jared Goff
- 4 wide receivers the Detroit Lions could still look to acquire this offseason