The Detroit Lions have a stated goal of getting starters, contributors and developmental projects out of each draft. When they selected Kyle Van Noy in the second round of the 2014 draft, the thought was that Van Noy would have every opportunity to become a starter as a rookie.
the question is, when will that happen?
It’s a question that was posed in a poll on a popular BYU Cougars site so I thought it would be interesting to pose it to our Lions-focused readers and compare the results. To avoid having any answers to the SLR poll question influenced by what BYU fans think is in store for Van Noy, those results will be revealed and discussed on the next page.
Have your say by voting here then read on to see how BYU fans answered the same question with the same poll choices.
When will Kyle Van Noy start during his rookie year?
- Day 1 starter (54%, 392 Votes)
- After the first month of the regular season (33%, 239 Votes)
- Midway through the season (12%, 86 Votes)
- Late-season starter (1%, 6 Votes)
- He won't start in Year 1; on to Year 2! (0%, 6 Votes)
Total Voters: 729