SideLion Report and Verizon Wireless are teaming up to offer a great giveaway for this site’s great readers. If you follow me on twitter or read this site regularly you probably are aware that I am taking part in Verizon’s Midwest Sports Bloggers Program this season, giving me the opportunity to try out some of the hottest new devices in Verizon’s lineup.
Now there is a chance for you to get in on the action. One reader will be the recipient of a new DROID RAZR HD and a $50 Verizon giftcard to use towards your cell phone bill or accessories for your new phone.
The DROID RAZR HD has been on the market less than two months and is packed with features. Here is a quick summary of some of the highlights:
- An 8-megapixel camera and HD display that makes movies, photos, magazines and websites appear with vibrant clarity.
- Circles Widget makes it easy to view battery life, text notifications, missed calls or weather updates, right on the home screen.
- Near-field communications-enabled, so customers can use Android Beam to share contacts, documents and maps directly to compatible phones.
- A battery that allows for up to 32 hours of normal use and double the internal storage (of older RAZR phones) to 32 GB.
- Runs over 4G LTE, combined with Chrome for Android, meaning customers can enjoy blazing fast speeds that make downloading documents or surfing the Web a breeze.
- Device is Global Ready, so calling home or sending emails is possible from more than 205 countries around the world.
Now you’re probably wondering what you need to do to be entered into the drawing. Don’t worry, it’s easy. Just leave a comment down below telling me which awesome feature of the new Droid RAZR HD will most help enhance your sports experience or who the Lions should draft next April.
Entries will be accepted through December 14. The winner will be notified shortly thereafter and asked to fill out an address form to have the device sent directly from the Verizon promotions team.
Disclosure: I am participating in the Verizon Wireless Midwest Fans program and have been provided with a wireless device and five months of service in exchange for my honest opinions about the product.