Detroit Lions 10, Buffalo Bills 0 – Halftime
- I thought the Lions defense did a nice job swarming to the ball in the first half. Gunther Cunningham has every member of the defense playing with an attitude that I don’t remember seeing from a Lions defense.
- Quinn Pitcock must have been hungry because he ate Tyler Thigpen
- Pitcock wasn’t the only guy on the roster bubble that on a nice showing. Ricardo Silva continued his solid preseason and Andre Fluellen stood out for his quickness off the ball by perfectly timing a couple snap counts.
- Jerome Harrison finally found the right mix of power and moves tonight. He will be an asset to the offense if he plays like he has tonight.
- Ryan Donahue got the punting duties in the first half and averaged 44-yards per punt and perhaps more importantly gave a perfect hold on Jason Hanson’s 44-yard field goal attempt.