Here is this week’s edition of the SideLion Report a la carte, a convenient place to pick and choose the content you might have missed during the past week.
- Monday: The Morning Fix provided a myriad of reactions in the wake of week 1 and I felt that we are getting what we expected from the Lions so far this year.
- Tuesday: Tailgate Tuesday got you ready for the week 3 game against the Minnesota Vikings with a recipe for Vikings Swedish meatballs.
- Wednesday: Matt gave us a review of Lions player’s performances in week 2 from a fantasy football perspective and provided an outlook for week 3.
- Thursday: My initial contribution to NFL.com’s blog blitz focused on Ndamukong Suh’s production relative to the to defensive tackles from the previous four drafts.
- Friday: We looked ahead at the Lions matchup with the Minnesota Vikings with some help of Vikings blogger Dan Zinski. We also took a look back and remembered the firing of Matt Millen on the two year anniversary of the regime change.